Sunday, March 20, 2011

Some Great News and a Beautiful Card From My Friend Kimi

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a fantabulous weekend! We just got back from Daytona after a great cheeleading competition. We had all of our teams take home a prize and we couldn't be so proud of them! Even the parent team, which I'm a part of did well!! We really had the crowd going and amazed at the things that parents can do in a cheering team.  I can tell you that I have a whole new level of respect for what my girls do as cheerleaders!  Once I get a hold of a video I will be sure to post it so you can get a good laugh! :)

When I got home, I was surprised with a card from a good friend.  Kimi from Lovebug Creations sent me this beautiful card and it was too cute not to share.  It totally made my day!  She's so sweet and knew I was going through a very stressful and hard time this week.  Thank you Kimi for your friendship and of course the beautiful card!



Well... on to the good news. Stephanie from Always Crafting and Erika from Cricut Love will be heading the Whimsical Wednesday challenges and they have put a group of designers together to help out. I'm so happy to announce that I will be a part of that design team and working with so many talented ladies! You can go over to Always Crafting and check out the rest of the design team. The challenges will take place every wednesday.  We will also be having a blog hop for the grand opening of the new Whimsical Wednesday blog on April 1st. All the design team members will be featuring a project. Be sure to check us out! Happy crafting and God bless!

7 comments:

Tanya said...

YAY!!! Sounds like GREAT news all around!! Glad you had such a good weekend and LOVE the card. ;)

Hugs,
Tanya

Lovebug Creations said...

Yay for the cheerleaders!!! Glad they did well! You better post the video! I wanna see! I promise I won't laugh...too hard...hehehe ;) And I'm glad the card made it there and brightened your day a little! Can't wait to see what you & the rest of the Whimsical DT do! :)

~Kimi

Erika Valdez said...

I am glad to hear you had such a good weekend! I love the card that was so sweet!!
I am so excited to have you on the team thanks for your help with the FB page! You are awesome can't wait to see all the wonderful creations you and the rest of the DT create!

Lots of Cricut Love,
Erika

Kim H said...

Oh how sweet of your friend! Congrats to the girls and parents this weekend! My nieces do comp. cheering or did?? Congrats on the DT assignment! I can't wait to work with you and all these talented ladies! I may need you about the FB page... never did before! LOL. Old school but willing to give it a try! Congrats again!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend. That card is so pretty, how sweet of your friend. I am very excited to have you on the team. Thanks for getting the FB page set up and that great excel document:)

Charlotte said...

I am excited we are going to be working and creating together. Visit my blog for a little surprise.

GabyCreates.com said...

Glad to be on the same DT with you over at WW!!!..beautiful card you received!