Thursday, May 19, 2011

Joy's Life Design Team Thursday

Welcome to another Joy's Life Design Team Thursday! This week we are making something that reminds us of summer.  I decided to make a cute card that reflected my childhood memories of waiting for the ice cream truck while we played outside my grandma's house in Chicago (I lived in Puerto Rico, but went to Chicago every summer).  I used a digi from DigiStamp Boutique and colored it using my prismacolor pencils.  The cherry paper was from some scraps that I had and I also used Joy's Life Yummy Puns Stamp set.  I thought it was just perfect sentiment for this image! You can check out all of Joy's Life AWESOME stamp sets by clicking here.  I added a little glossy accent to the cherries and used the same cherry cardstock to make the i-top brads.


Hope you enjoyed my little summer/friend card! Have a beautiful Thursday and God bless!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

you and your prismacolor pencils.:) This is soo yummy looking. TFS!!

Liz

Tanya said...

Soo delicious looking!! You are doing a FAB job coloring!! You ROCK Star you.. LOL

Hugs,
ME :)

Judy said...

Really cute card... I was just thinking of Mr. Frosty last night as I was craving a cone.
Have a wonderful day
Judy

Pamela Lash said...

I know that paper and love what you created! Have a cherry on the top day, Z!

Amanda said...

MMMMMMmmm Zeni, your card looks good enough to eat :0).. I just love the ice cream images you used..

Scrappy Hugs,
Amanda:0)

Unknown said...

i agree with you jovan this site is cute..
Website design Chicago

Anonymous said...

@Tanya

Thank you T!

DKinder said...

You are so patient to cut out all those cupcakes! Cute shadow box. Thanks for the giveaway.