Sunday, October 23, 2011

Christel's Birthday Month Guest Designer

I am so honored to be a part of Christel's birthday month celebration and I want to say a special thanks got her for allowing me to celebrate with her! The designers that she has had throughout the month have been amazing. For this special celebration, I made a matching card and gift bag set. I used zebra paper as a background and American Crafts glitter cardstock. I also used My Creative Time's fancy frame and die set. The sentiment is from Crafty Sprouts' Besties for Life stamp set. The flower is from Nestabilities Blossoms and I used violet inka gold. I was able to learn how to make this type of flower and use the inka gold while visiting the West Palm Beach Expo.
Happy (belated) Birthday Christel! May God continue to bless you in many many ways!

6 comments:

Patti said...

What a pretty set and I just love the zebra paper. thanks so much for sharing.

callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

OMGsh I love this Zeni!! Your flower is gorgeous!! I totally LOVE LOVE the papers and colors you used!! I need some of your crafty mojo!!!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Rosie said...

this set is so beautiful!!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love how the flower looks with the zebra background!! Super cute bag and card!!

Liz

365 Days of Cricut said...

This is so pretty, I LOVE that flower!!!

Waseem said...

I totally love the flower and colour you used. It looks pretty.

Send Flowers Pakistan
Send Flowers Pakistan
Send Flowers Pakistan