Monday, April 23, 2012

You put the TICK in my TOCK!

Hi everyone! Here's a card I made for my hubby for our anniversary tomorrow.  I wanted it to be cute and not mushy mushy.  We are celebrating our 18th wedding anniversary and I couldn't be any happier to have him by my side.  He gave me 3 beautiful children and I'm so proud to be his wife!  In  some ways he does put the tick in my tock!! lol!  Happy Anniversary Phil!! (thank God he's not a blogger!)



I used PKS April stamp of the month set and 3 Girl JAM peppermint red twine.  I am entering this card in the PKS color challenge.

Hope everyone has a nice day!

11 comments:

Gloria said...

Congratulations Zeni! I love what you did with the twine!!

Precious Hugs

VICTORIA said...

What a great card!!!! My hubby and i celebrated out 34th anniversary on the 21st. We went to Red Lobster. In fact i am gonna make a shawdow box for out 34th as soon as i get all my stuff lined out for it. :) Anyways happy anniversary.

Liz O. said...

Fabulous card, congrats on your anniversary!
Have a great day!
Liz

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Happy AnniversAry! Great card, love the paper!

Tanya said...

Awww!!! First.. CONGRATS and Happy Anniversary!! Second.. this is tooooo cute!! I love it!!!

Hugs,
Tanya

JulieK said...

Fantastic card Zeni!! Congratulations on 18 years- wishing you many more to come!

Rosie said...

congratulations!!! love the card!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Pamela Lash said...

Happy Anniversary, Zeni - love your card too..........big hugs to you and hubby!
Pam

Houses Built of Cards said...

Adorable card - and Happy Anniversary! Love that touch of twine! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Peachy Keen!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Jennie Garcia said...

I LOVE what you did with the stamp!! What a great card!! Thanks For Playing with us @ PKS!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Glora said...

HOW cool!!!! I just LOVE this set!!!! You did it up SO cute!!! Hugs- Glora