Monday, July 30, 2012

Sending Sweet Tweets Your Way!

Good morning everybody!  Today is my day over at 3 Girl JAM.  I have a tweet little treat bag for you today decorated with the beautiful goblin green crinkle ribbon.  I love being able to use this ribbon for just about any project and along with the 3 Girl JAM bow maker, you can't go wrong in making beautiful bows!


I also used Peachy Keen Stamps June Stamp of the Month set and Jaded Blossom's Pattern Kisses and Friendly Kisses stamp sets.

I am also entering this in the PKS Anything Goes challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to go by the 3 Girl JAM store to check all the beautiful to ribbon! Today is also the last day to apply for the design team so get those applications in!

Photobucket

17 comments:

Michelle said...

This is soooo super cute !!!! love it all !!! Hey its anything goes over at PK make sure you link this up !! ♥

Monica said...

Super adorable!!! Love the purple!!
Toodles

jessica said...

this is adorable!!!!

Tanya said...

Too tweeting CUTE!!! You rock chick ;)

Hugs,
Tanya

Rosie said...

love purple, cute treats


rosiemii@gmail.com
www.sraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Jovan said...

This is just so super cute...I love the colors!

Jessica Buffa said...

This is super tweet Zeni....love the purple and green together. Adorable little image and bow!
:O)
Jessica S

Crystal said...

Really great color combo! love the Jaded Blossom Kiss stamps! :0)

Melissa said...

Love her hair, so colorful.

Leanne said...

Love the colors! Yummmm those kisses look good and love the patterns on them! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps! Hugs, Leanne

Pamela Lash said...

Too sweet - love the colors - they really pop!
Cyberhugs..........Pam

Pamela Lash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vanessa VH said...

Really Cute!!
I never thought of using the fairy face by itself :-) What a great idea!

Raven B said...

Oh Zeni this is super dooper adorable! I LOVE how you used that cutie pie face. Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Peachy Keen Stamps.
Hugs,
Raven

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Super cute! I am following you now:)

Kristi said...

You know I love this! :) I love the colors! Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Challenge!

JustYolie said...

I like this idea!!