Monday, August 27, 2012

Digital Delights Hostess Monday



Hi everyone! I am so excited to be hosting today at Digital Delights! I am one of the new design team members here and have been absolutely loving it! Digital Delights has some great images and sentiments and I have just been enjoying coloring and using their digis.  

I decided to do a simple birthday card for today using tiered cake and birthday sentiments set.


Materials:
Digital Delights tiered cake
Digital Delights birthday sentiments set
3 Girl JAM baby girl crinkle ribbon
Medium: Prismacolor
Flower rhinestones
Spellbinders dies:  deckled rectangles and labels sixteen

Here are additional sentiments you can find in the birthday sentiment set.  I find this to be so useful for my birthday cards and I absolutely love the fonts!


I hope you enjoyed my little card and that you have a beautiful day and rest of the week!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Jovan said...

Super cute card!

Chriss America Real said...

Oh Zeni, this is just adorable! I love the color purple and I love this cake! 2 cute!

Hugs,

Chriss

Rosie said...

too cute zeni love the cake and the way you colored it


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Gloria said...

So cute! Love the colors!!

Precious Hugs
OmaGloria

JustYolie said...

Hello! My kinda cake cuz it's in my favorite color!!!