Friday, November 30, 2012

Super Heroes Invite


Good morning everyone! I'm so glad to be getting back into a little more of a crafting mode! I've been missing out on a lot, but now with Christmas just around the corner I know that I will be super busy!

Today I'm guest designing for Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons!! I had been asked by a friend to create and  invitation for her son's birthday party which was super hero themed.  The first thing I thought about was the Super Hero files from Pretty Paper Graphics.


Materials:
Rainbow Stars digital paper
Super Hero Trio digital clip art
Super Hero badges

It's a little different creating with digital clip art than cut files.  It makes for a quick and cute way to make a party.  I absolutely love the bold colors! 

Lisa is such a sweetheart and has great collection of files.  Be sure to check out her store!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Rosie said...

WOW super cute invite

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com