Thursday, February 14, 2013

I'm a Sucker For You Valentine!

Happy Valentine's day my crafty peeps! I wanted to share this cute little lollipop holders I made for my son's class.  The red ones are for the girls and the green one will be for the boys.  I used Lovebug Creations rumple ribbon in chocolate covered berries for the red and olive you for the green.  I just love the edging on the chocolate covered berries ribbon!  It just adds a little extra to any project!  I thought it was so cute because my son is 9 years old and he picked out the sentiments to use separately for the girls and the boys.  He's definitely a ladies man! LOL.


My photography skills are lacking, but you can see the edging a little bit better on the picture below.

I also used products from my My Creative Time:
Stitched Lollipop holder
Scalloped and stitched circle die
Stitched hearts layering dies
Classmate Valentines stamp set

Thanks for stopping by! I wish all of you a beautiful valentine's day!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super Cute & Yummy Treats!
Have a Happy Valentine's Day,
Migdalia

Pamela Lash said...

Love your lollipop holder!!