Saturday, January 25, 2014

Loves Me... Loves Me Knot Blog Hop ♥




Hello Everybuggie!  Welcome to LoveBug Creations’ Love’s Me... Love’s Me Knot Blog Hop and New Release Event! 

Did you feel the love from Dorcas? If so, you're on Cupid's radar, but if you stumbled upon the love and want to begin your adventure, go to Lovebug Creations!!!

Since we primarily sell ribbon, a knot is very important! It's what ties the bow in place and it's love that we share with others that ties us together.

We are so excited to share with you our new products that center around love.  With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, you might be planning some projects to demonstrate love for family, friends, co-workers, neighbors – the sky’s the limit with love!!

The New Love Products
1. Rumple Ribbon- The Loves Me...Love Me Knot Collection:

2. I Love Grunge

3. Simply Sheer

4. Beautiful Blooms

5. It's a Bundle, Baby!!!

6. Mama's Mesh

This weekend ONLY we are offering our
"It's a Bundle, Baby" 
for $35!!!
What's included you ask?
Everything you see above (45 Yards of Ribbon & 18 Blooms) + 1 yard of Mesh (either White, Pinkish/Purple, Red or Black) + Free Shipping! 
It's a Bundle, Baby!!! :)

For my project I made this cute gift/centerpiece. 

Can also be personalized and ordered
through Crafty Party Creations

I used Love Grunge and Jaded Rumple Ribbon around the vase. I also used Simply Sheer Hugs as a decorative bow for the centerpiece sticks.  I curled the rumple ribbon with my simplicity ribbon curler.  If you happen to have one of these, try spraying your ribbon first with hairspray.  It really locks in the curl! 


I made a flower out of burlap material and added the Jaded Beautiful Blooms with a little sparkle in the middle.  



So what is a blog hop without blog candy????  I will give one lucky winner the prize of:


You got it!!!! A ribbon curler for you to curl your own rumple ribbon! :)  All you have to do is make sure to comment on everyone's blog and then return to the even page to let us know what your favorite new release is! Easy Peasy!

And now let the love take you to the fabulous Stephanie.



Photobucket

18 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Zeni, this is absolutely gorgeous! What a wonderful centerpiece! Thanks so much about the tip of using hairspray!!

Lovebug Creations said...

This is awesome!!! You rocked it! I love the saying and of course those Ribbon curls made my jaw drop!!! LOVE!!! And so jealous I can't win the candy...hehehe...Someone's gonna be lucky!!!!

xoxo
Kimi

Unknown said...

Very cute! The ribbon looks so cute curled. What a generous blog candy gift!!! Good luck, everyone!

Tracy said...

Oh how cute..Zeni and a great prize...I need a ribbon curler too =) The grudge set is my favorite !

Anonymous said...

I am in love with that burlap flower. It is gorgeous!!! The bloom color you used is so beautiful. I think it's my favorite!

Stephanie Eaken said...

Gorgeous centerpiece Zeni!! The ccurled ribbon looks amazing! Love it!!

Unknown said...

This is an adorable project!!! perfect for someone that you can't give candy to!!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

I think this centerpiece is awesome.

dawnmercedes said...

Teal and yellow...love it! and boy, do I need to try this ribbon curler! what fun!

Kristi said...

Zeni this is so adorable!! Love it, love the saying! I have never heard of a ribbon curler? Sounds fun!♥

Pamela Lash said...

Let me call you sweetheart, I'm in love with your centerpiece - I echo another comment that this is definitely a unique idea for a Valentine treat or really any time - the colors are so popping and that curler idea is super - thank you so much for hopping with us today and sharing your love for crafting!!

Tanya said...

OMGsh!! I love your centerpiece and the curled ribbon.. AWESOME!!! Such a great idea!! I think I may need one of them boogers!! I am sure Candace would use more than me!! Big hugs toots!!

Zingaro Skoolie said...

The contrast with that burlap and the bloom are PERFECT.. and I adore that ribbon sentiment!!

morentin1326 said...

oh my, this is awesome.... I love the idea of the burlap & rose... I have never seen this before... very cool...

Crystal said...

I love the burlap flower! Very pretty!

Klite3 said...

Really cute idea! WOW! Love it. Love how you used the burlap!

Vickie said...

Love your centerpiece




Vickie Bryan

Beth F. said...

Such an adorable centerpiece! I never thought about curling ribbon before, but why not??