Monday, April 25, 2011

Scrapbookaholic by Abby Challenge #4

Happy Monday everybody and welcome to another Scrapbookaholic by Abby Challenge!!!  This week's challenge is about celebrating mother's day.  If you want to join the fun, just create anything mother's day related and include faux stitching.  I used faux stitching in the corners of the card and added a little bling to them.  This will be the card that I will be giving to my Mom.  She is definitely my angel on this earth and I love her so very much!



Recipe:
DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies stack
Creative Memories Cardstock
Once Upon a Princess cartridge
Erin Lee Creative my favorite things stack
Pink by Design flower stamp
My Creative Time Mom you ROCK sentiment
Stickles
Recollections edge puncher

This week's sponsor is Sakura and the giveaway will be a set of 6 pens Gelly Roll Glitter pens and set of 2 white Gelly Roll pens.  So head on over to Abby's blog and link your projects!! The deadline for submittals is May 7th.  God bless! 



5 comments:

Lovebug Creations said...

Awwww....what a sweet card! I'm sure your mom will love it!!! The stitching on the corners is super cute!!! Great job, Zeni!!! :)

Tanya said...

Omgsh.. too sweet!!! I love the colors and the papers!! You ROCK chick!!!

Hugs,
ME :)

Anonymous said...

Great card... I love it.

Unknown said...

Hello Zeni! What a super cute card. So playful too. I LOVE her dress, it has a tie die effect. Is that from the Erin Lee Stack? I am going to have to try that out. Love the sentiment too.

Unknown said...

I'm lovin' the fabulous sparkle!