Monday, April 4, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday Blog Hop Winner

Update 4/8/11:  Well the lucky winner listed below never replied to my email so I had to choose another winner.  Mr. Random.org chose #30

Tanya said...


OMGsh.. too cute!! I love the colors you used!! Great combos!!
Thanks Tanya for your awesome comment and congrats!! I will be contacting you by email to get your shipping information, you will have 3 days to reply back to me!  Congrats!

**************************************************
What a great weekend it was!  We showedcase work from the new Whimsical Wednesday design team and are looking forward to seeing all you guys will create for the challenges!! I want to thank everyone who participated in the Whimsical Wednesday blog hop this past weekend.  I went through it myself and I loved all the projects that the designers made.  Whimsical Wednesday challenges are definitely going to be fun!  All your comments for my projects were so sweet and I'm so glad that you all stopped by.  As promised, I am using random.org to chose a winner for the great blog candy.  And random.org chose #41

Houses Built of Cards said...
What a gorgeous card!!! The colors are fabulous!!!


I will be contacting you soon to get your mailing information.  You will have 3 days to email me back. 

Thanks everyone for all your support and I hope to see you soon! God bless!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

CONGRATS!!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Tanya said...

WOW!!! I'm sooo excited!!! Woot Woot!!! Thank you Zeni. I'll get my info to you NOW!!! :)

Hugs,
Tanya