Thursday, June 23, 2011

Joy's Life Design Team Thursday

Good Thursday everybody! I'm so happy for this week's DT project!!! We are being very patriotic and in honor of Independence Day I made this journal for a friend of mine's cousin who is in the service.  I though it would be good for him to write his thoughts while he's in the service and even pass it on to his child(ren) in the future.  So I really hope he likes it.






I used Joy's Be Bold stamp from the Mother and Daughter stamp set.  You can see all her stamp sets by clicking here.  I also used The Greeting Farm's Soldier Ian and colored him with prismacolor pencils.  I also added some glossy accent to the sunglasses.  The background paper is from reminisce and added a star ribbon and some rosette stickers. 

We are taking a break from the design team to celebrate the 4th of July so we will see you again on July 7th!  God bless you all!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

This is adorable girlfriend !!! I love it!
scrappinwithmybug

Tanya said...

OK.. LOVE IT!!! He will totally love this journal!! You are sooo on it chick!! Send me some of that mojo!!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Jessica Buffa said...

Ian is such a darling image. Great choice for your card. Love it!
:O)
Jessica

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Zeni,your card is sooo SWEET!LOVE the image and your coloring is Amazing!!:)