Saturday, June 25, 2011

Spotlight Saturday

If you are looking for the Father's Love Faith Blog Hop please click here


Welcome to another Spotlight Saturday!! This week I am featuring another wonderfully talented lady, Liz from WhichCraft. Liz is very talented at making party theme crafts.  So if you are in need of a little creativity for your party, she's definitely the go to person.  Hopefully some of that creativity will rub off on me when we get together to craft! hehe!  Please stop by her blog and leave her some love! I'm sure she will love it and along the way she can make a few new friends!
WhichCraft



Every week I will be scoping around to see who I can feature on my blog. There are so many crafters and blogs out there with a wealth of knowledge and unfortunately like some of you I'm not able to visit them all the time, but I know they are there. So by doing this, I am able to give them the recognition that they deserve and perhaps a few more followers ;). Stay tuned for next week's Spotlight blog and don't forget to share this post and leave a comment, you might be featured next! I hope everyone has a beautiful Saturday. God bless you all!



5 comments:

Tanya said...

I agree.. Liz is AWESOME!!! :)

Hugs,
Tanya

Unknown said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH! This means so much to me. Tanya, there's awesomeness oozing from all of us.

Liz

Pamela Lash said...

Great shout out to Liz......technology makes it so handy to become friends with like-minded crafters! Cyber hug........

Lovebug Creations said...

Yay for Liz's blog!! She's super crafty! So jealous ya'll got to craft together...one of these days...hehehe!

~Kimi

Sinful Sara said...

Thanks for the tip I can't wait to check oput the WhichCraft blog =-)