Saturday, July 9, 2011

Spotlight Saturday and Winner of Explosions Everywhere Blog Hop


It's Spotlight Saturday time!! Every week I will be scoping around to see who I can feature on my blog. There are so many crafters and blogs out there with a wealth of knowledge and creativity and unfortunately like some of you, I'm not able to visit them all the time, but I know they are there. This is my way of giving them the recognition that they deserve and perhaps a few more followers ;-). 

This week I am featuring another wonderfully talented lady, Kari from Purplefuntastick Creations. Kari is super talented and creative with her cards and participates in lots of blog hops, but most of all she expresses her feelings throughouth her blog as well and her awesome personality shows through it as well. So if you are in need of a little inspiration or just need to get (as Kari would say) your creative mojo going, she's definitely the one to see. Please stop by her blog and leave her some love! I'm sure she will love it and along the way she can make a few new friends!



Please go visit Kari and leave her some love. I'm sure that she will appreciate it and even follow you as well!

Now for the winner of the Explosions Everywhere Blog Hop.  I was so excited about this blog hop because it was my first one.  Erika and I had fun putting it together and learning along the way.  I want to thank Scrapbook Steals and Kich N Bleus for sponsoring our blog hop.  It was an awesome prize they gave!!!  The winner of the 4 American Crafts spools of ribbon is  (drum roll.........)



And because Christine signed up for my newsletter, she will be getting the additional four spools!  Congratulations Christine!! Please email me your shipping address to scrappyzeni@gmail.com
I hope everyone has a beautiful Saturday! God bless you all!!








3 comments:

Walking on Water said...

Aww thanks so much Zeni for promoting my blog and thanks for the love! appreciate it so much and thanks for sharing...and you know you are on my sidebar...lol...have a blessed day my dear friend! :)
Congratulations Christine!! :)

Erika Valdez said...

Kari is awesome and such a sweetie!! I love your spotlight saturday what a great way to showcase your fellow crafters!! TFS

Oh and congrats to the winner!

Lots of Love,
Erika

Tanya said...

Kari is AWESOME!!! LOVE her blog!! Congrats to the winner!!!

Hugs,
Tanya