Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Another Christmas Card

Good morning blogging world! I wanted to show you a quick card I made last night using Crafty Sprouts' Have a Cool Yule stamp set and Simply Betty Stamps' MistleHolly Brittany from Jude and the Rockers new Christmas release.  She's a new release from Simply Betty. The whole release is just adorable so go check out the rest of the release by clicking here


I just love her, she's super adorable!  I told my daughter that she looks like her because of the curly hair and the big butt! Funny thing is that I showed my hubby and he agreed!! lol!

Stay tuned!!! Crafty Sprouts has some neat stuff up her sleeve with a new release coming soon!!!! :)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful Tuesday!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I love her! She looks adorable!! What colors did you use?


Liz

Jill Angel said...

Oh that really is sooo cute!
Jill

Tanya said...

Aww.. how darn cute!! I LOVE LOVE the colors!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Amanda said...

Awww, what a super sweet card!!! The sentiment you used is perfect with that adorable Simply Betty Stamp..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Rosie said...

She's adorable!!!! I'm buying her this weekend, lol.

Love the card and stamps!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Gloria said...

Adorable! You are such a fantastic colorist!!

Betty Boo! said...

Soooo cute! I love the blue hair, I love hearing that she looks like your little girl! So cute!


Betty

Raven B said...

Zeni this is adorns! I love love love the coloring!

Big hugs,
Raven

Unknown said...

Just Adorable!!! Love her!
kacee

Chriss America Real said...

I saw these Simply Betty stamps they are so adorable! Now that I see what you have done with one, I'm going to have to have them!

Stop by my blog today, I am Guest Designer for 3 Girl Jam and they have given me some candy to give away!

www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Lovebug Creations said...

What a mean mommy! LOL...too funny though! Love the card! Very cute! Look at you rockin' the coloring! :)

JulieK said...

Super Cute!!

365 Days of Cricut said...

OMG this is way too cute!!