Welcome to the BACK TO SCHOOL BLOG HOP! We are all here to back to school by showing you amazing projects that have been designed with the fabulous and amazing eCraft. .
If you just arrived here from Rosy's blog then you are in the right place. If you just happened upon my blog please start at the beginning over at Raven's blog. That way you will be able to see all of the amazing
projects and you will have more ways to win.
I received my eCraft a few months ago and I have been experimenting with it a little here and there. I love that you can look up any files online and just let your imagine run with it. It's so easy to not have to buy one cartridge for a few images that you like and to just have exactly what you need at the click of the mouse. I also like the clean cuts that you get from the ecraft. It's truly an amazing machine!
For this hop I have created a note card gift set to give to a teacher as a welcome back to school gift. This is great for the teacher to give students little notes throughout the year and to continue encouraging them and making them smile. The gift set consists of note cards, envelopes and a gift box. This was actually inspired from a post I had seen at Hand to Paper. There are a lot of pictures posted below so brace yourself!
Here's a list of my supplies:
- Mini Note Pad and Card Set and Matchbox file from The Cutting Cafe to make the envelopes and the box (I used Make the Cut software to import the files and cut with the eCraft).
- The notepads were pdf files that were included with that set and I matted on cardstock.
- The top of the box was matted with a page from DCWV Grade School stack and Creative Memories cardstock.
- The flower punch (on the cover and on the envelopes) is from Creative Memories.
- The For my Teacher stamp is from Joy's Life All Around Sentiment stamp set (I used the masking technique to only stamp the center).
- Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment from Peachy Keen Stamps to decorate the flower die cut on the envelope.
In addition, I will be giving away a $10 gift certificate to Peachy Keen Stamps. To be eligible for these prizes you must:
1) Please leave one comment here on my blog (Only one comment will bequalify per person additional comments will not count.)
2) Become a follower of my blog.
3) Stop by eCraft's Facebook Page and like them to see more awesome projects and tutorials.
We are also having another blog hop on September 5th. ALL comments left today and on the September 5th blog hop will be eligible to win the eCraft so this will give you more chances to win. (1) One lucky winner will be announced on Raven's Blog on September 10th. The winner will also be listed on the eCraft's Facebook Page (this is why it's a good idea to like them on facebook!)
All are welcome to hop, however the eCraft giveaway is only open to U.S. entries. Thank you so much for your understanding. Please be sure to comment by August 22, 2011.
Now you can hop along to Craftwell USA and check out more information, videos and projects that can be made with the eCraft! Hope you had fun hopping and God bless!!!