Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Friendship Card with Piper!!

Hi everyone and welcome back! I just wanted to share with you this cute little card I made with Piper from The Greeting Farm.  I got the stamp as a gift from my good friend Erika and I couldn't wait to color her.  I'm still working on trying out my ProMarkers and I'm sure within time I will get the hang of it.  Small areas tend to be a little challenging, but just like with everything else, practice is the key! So be sure to stop by and see if I've made any progress!!  For the sentiment, I used Market Street Stamps Simple Joys stamp set.  I really like the sentiments in this set and I thought this would make a great card for a great friend!



I hope you enjoyed my little card as much as I enjoyed creating it! Have a great day and God bless!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi! super cute card!! Love it

Liz

Lovebug Creations said...

How cute is this card? Love piper...You make such cute cards!!! I miss you immensely!!! :)

Loves ya
Kimi

Tanya said...

Ok.. I SOOO have to get this stamp!! You did a GREAT job on this card.. like ALWAYS!! I love the colors you used!! You ROCK!!

Hugs,
Tanya