Thursday, August 18, 2011

Winner of the I Love My Teacher Blog Hop

Happy Thursday everybody!!!  The week is almost over and school will start next week.  I'm excited for my two older girls because they are off to their first year in high school and first year in middle school and I know that it will be a good adventure for them.  Kids grow up so quickly so hang on to yours as long as you possibly can!!! I'm thankful that they both like to craft so we share a little hobby in common. :)

The I Love My Teacher blog hop was great and so many ideas were given for teacher gifts.  I want to thank everyone who visited my blog and as promised, here is the winner of the American Craft ribbons


True Random Number Generator  
Result:
74Powered by RANDOM.ORG




Blogger hope2 said...




Lovely gift for teacher's. I am new follower.

Hope, please email me at scrappyzeni@gmail.com to claim your prize within 3 days.  Don't forget to come and visit tomorrow for a Crafty Sprouts challenge day!  God bless you all!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Congrats!!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Doris P. said...

congrat's to the winner.. I was unable (boo hoo) to complete to blog hop... but what I did was awesome!
parkernana5@cox.net