Monday, August 29, 2011

Congrats On Your Little Rock Star Card

Good Monday everyone! I hope you had a wonderful and blessed weekend. It was my hubby's birthday this weekend, so crafting time was limited, but I was able to fit a little project in.  I received my Sophie cartridge from the Cricut Circle club and I'm so glad I got it because I totally love it! I made the dollie from the cut in this cartridge and I also use my sampler cartridge for the onesie cut.  Crafty Sprouts has an awesome stamp from the Are You Ready to Rock stamp set that went perfect with this baby card:




Don't forget to stop by the Crafty Sprouts Shop to check out Erika's awesome stamps!  There will be a release of new stamps next week, so stay tuned for some sneak peeks!  Hope you all have  a great day and God bless!

7 comments:

Tanya said...

OMGsh!!! This is ADORABLE Zeni!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Unknown said...

so so cute!!! I love the colors!

Liz

Anniebee said...

What a cute card, Zeni! Love the little onesie and can't wait to get that stamp set so I can play around with it! I have several projects in mind for it.. it's just getting the time to make them all! LOL

Anniebee

Doris P. said...

a hip baby card!! awesome :)
parkernana5@cox.net

Pamela Lash said...

I love the darling baby card........such a delightful treasure for baby! Cyberhugs.......

Erika Valdez said...

I love love this card!! It is soo super cute!! Thank you for being so awesome!!

Lots of Love,
Erika

Lovebug Creations said...

How cute is this? I need a real pink onsie that says lil rockstar on it..hehehehe....seriously cute! :)